- SMART FINISH & MATCH COOK: DualZone Technology allows you to choose between the Smart Finish feature, which unlocks cooking 2 foods 2 ways that finish at the same time, and the Match Cook feature, which easily copies settings across zones for full 10-qt. capacity meals.
- IQ BOOST: optimally distributes power across each basket to cook a 6-lb. whole chicken and side as quickly as possible when Match Cook or Smart Finish is not selected.
Smart Cook System
Pick your protein. Select its doneness. Food® Smart Thermometer precisely monitors temperature so you don’t have to.
- 6-IN-1 FUNCTIONALITY: Includes 6 versatile cooking programs: Air Fry, Air Broil, Roast, Bake, Reheat, and Dehydrate.
- XL FAMILY-SIZED CAPACITY: with the 10 qt. capacity and 2 baskets, you can whip up a main and a side at the same time for quick large family meals or cook up to 8-lbs. of chicken wings with ease.
- SEPARATE HEATING ZONES: 2 independent XL 5-qt. zones have their own cooking baskets, cyclonic fans, and rapid heaters.
- LESS FAT: Up to 75% less fat than traditional air frying methods*. *Tested against hand-cut, deep-fried French fries.
- FASTER COOKING: Cooks two 6-lb. chickens up to 30% faster than a traditional oven. Frozen-to-crispy meals in 30 minutes. Wide temperature range: 105°F–450°F
- EASY CLEANING: Easy-to-clean baskets and dishwasher-safe crisper plates.
- WHAT’S INCLUDED: DualZone Air Fryer, (2) 5 Quart Baskets, (2) Nonstick Crisper Plates, 15 Recipes, Additional Meal Options & Cooking Charts.
I absolutely love this 5qt double basket air fryer with DualZone Technology. Being able to cook two different things on two different settings, and can be finished at the same time, is such a time saver. It can do many things, but very easy to work, it didn’t take long to learn how to use the different functions.There are 6 cooking programs, their own baskets, cyclonic fans, and rapid heaters. It can go up to 450°, cook frozen food, and a 6lb chicken faster than a regular oven. My teenager has figured it out, you can cook on roast in basket 1, and air fry in basket 2 at different times, on different settings and finish the same time with Smart Finish, it’s genius. It is non stick, has a crisper plate for each basket, and dishwasher safe. It looks pretty sleek on the cabinet, not bulky, or odd shaped. I love this, it’s all I use now.
I can’t believe I ever got by without Ninja in my life. First, I can roast a chicken in under an hour that is better than any rotisserie chicken you can buy. I rub a little olive oil on my roasting hen and season, put it in my air fryer on roast at 350 and miracles happen. I love that I can be making 2 different things at once and I can using Smart Finish have them get done at the same time. Foods are done quicker and nothing is greasy, this is healthier eating and everything seems to taste better too. Cleanup is a breeze, I use a damp sponge and haven’t needed to soak or scrub yet. Another awesome feature, cool down at the end of the cooking cycle, I can even adjust the timer down to 0 to get the fryer to cycle down. You can use baskets separately or together to fry, bake, roast, reheat foods, dehydrate or even air broil. The match cook function means you can put the same thing in both baskets to double your capacity to make just about anything. As if all these features aren’t enough, you can find so many recipe ideas online tailored to Ninja Foodi products, I have loved most that I tried. This air fryer is more than a time saver, it keeps my kitchen so much cooler and has really allowed me to be creative and made it possible to make meals in a pinch.
I have owned 2 other air fryers, both manual operation because of the loud beeps that digital ones have made. But this one is different, the only time it beeps with when you really need it to beep, mainly when the timer is done. I was afraid of a long learning curve, but it is actually very easy to operate, whether using one or both baskets. The inserts in the bottom of the baskets are tight enough that they don’t fall out when draining the grease, yet not too hard to pull out to wash. I was skeptical about one basket fitting a whole chicken, but it did fit my 4/5 lb chicken, the only problem I had was turning it halfway through, I needed help. I think I will invest in a large pair of tongs for this task. I have made several other dishes like bacon (nice and crispy), chicken thighs, french fries, baked potatoes, chicken breasts and steak. Everything turned out crispy and delicious. I am glad that I only need this air fryer now instead of the other two, especially since this takes up quite a bit of counter space, the only downside I could find to this great air fryer.
I love the Ninja Foodi 6-in-1 10qt XL 2-Basket Air Fryer with DualZone Technology! The baskets are pretty big, so you can fit a bigger item in it. You can’t fill the basket too much or you run the risk of the stuff on top cooking faster than that on the bottom, especially with wings. The fries worked well but I had to shake the basket very frequently. The wings we made came out amazingly crispy! I also made a breaded chicken breast – I think I overcooked it, but it was still good. My husband really likes this also. It has multiple features: bake, air fry, dehydrate – all of which were easy to use and turned out well. It is a larger size product, so we had to rearrange to make room for it, but we use it frequently now. I love that all the baskets and grill plates are dishwasher safe. Definitely recommend!
Most amazing appliance I have ever owned, I use it several times a day and even my 12 year old son has successfully learned to use it. We will never go back to the oven or microwave. I love that there are two baskets and the smart finish is such a great feature to make sure everything is done at the same time. I have made corn dogs for the kids, chicken, wings, roasted veggies, French frys, tater tots, cheese sticks, tenders, taquitos, everything has been amazing and cooks so fast. I highly recommend buying this!